Sign up for my one-hour free workshop on building a successful business. Choose the time that works best for you:
Learn time-tested secrets for getting super clear on your business concept, how to attract the right customers, getting to market as fast as possible, and the most critically important steps to building a wildly successful business.
If you’re not sure why avoiding the most common entrepreneurial mistakes is ESSENTIAL to your business, consider that 50% of all business fail within the first 5 years. The information in this free workshop can help to make sure this does not happen to you.
When you apply time-tested, entrepreneurial secrets to start a business, you can:
- Launch with a customer base READY and waiting for your products and services and PROFIT by pre-building your audience—and make money faster.
- QUICKLY validate (and even pre-sell) your products or services before spending hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars creating them, by launching with a minimum viable product—and get to market faster.
- Enjoy and leverage the competitive advantage of a well-crafted REPUTATION as an EXPERT who customers trust before other brands—and build loyalty faster.
- Profit from having business strategies that are ALIGNED with an over-arching business strategy designed to GUIDE your business toward growth and ultimate success.
- You have an amazing business idea that family and friends say is great, and you need to validate the feasibility of it.
- You’re not yet established as a known authority in your area of expertise.
- You’re fuzzy on the exact target audience for your product or service.
- You don’t have a list of at least 2,000 followers on social media and 1,000 email addresses.
- You have only a vague sense of how to market your product or service.
- You’re unsure of your overall business strategy and want to make sure all the pieces fit together.
- Want to get funding for your business idea but need clarity on the first steps.
Ken Burke, founder and CEO of The entrepreneurNOW! Network, is a speaker, serial entrepreneur, mentor, and author. Ken founded MarketLive, a market-leading, enterprise class ecommerce software platform used by major merchants generating $2b in online sales through the platform. He sold MarketLive to Vista Equity Partners in 2016. Ken authored the book, “Intelligent Selling: The Art and Science of Selling Online,” as well as hundreds of industry articles. He earned his MBA in Entrepreneurship from the USC Marshall School of Business, which later awarded him the honor of Entrepreneur of the Year. Visit www.entrepreneurnow.com.
I wish I had this advice when I was starting my business. There’s no question that it would have saved me time and money—and endless frustration. The next best thing is saving YOU time and money, and I promise that if you’re willing to invest 60 minutes of your time with me, you’ll save yourself hundreds of hours of frustration!
Let’s get you launched!