Market Trends Explained3 minAdd to My Watch List Expand buttonTime to put pen to paper—or fingers to keyboard. Take a look inside the Prep Worksheet that prepares you to define and segment your competition for your business plan. The key to success is taking the time necessary to deeply understand your business and be prepared to run it—use this workshop and Prep Worksheet to do just that.
A nascent trend can be wind in the sails of your company. Identifying trends that are relevant to your business, while steering clear of fads, convinces investors that you’ve done your research. And for your business, catching a trend on its upward swing can speed time to profitability. This learning stream not only identifies specific trends to watch, but points you to definitive sources for uncovering the up-cand-coming trends that are most relevant to your business.
You will learn:
- What is a trend, and how is it different from a fad?
- Why do fads make for a shaky business foundation?
- Where can I research trends for my industry?
- What are the mega-trends affecting global business today?
- How can I identify trends that impact my business, and determine which are important?