Your Vision and Mission Explained12 minAdd to My Watch List Expand buttonVision and mission statements are the heartbeat of your entire business. Your business vision and mission should direct, guide, inspire, and excite everyone who comes in contact with your business. This walk-through explores what makes a vision statement powerful and how to describe where your business is headed. It explains how to write a practical mission statement that clarifies what your business will be doing day-to-day to achieve your Big Dream.
Your business was likely born out of an audacious dream; vision and mission statements invite others to share that dream. Tools form this learning stream will empower you to create vision and mission statements that inspire excitement. We provide strategies for articulating the lofty aims of the vision statement, the concrete components of the mission statement, and the philanthropic pledges of the social mission.
You will learn:
- Why is it important to create a vision and mission statement?
- What are the differences between the vision and mission statements?
- How does my entrepreneurial personality help or hinder my company’s visionary goals?
- What are the elements of a successful vision statement?
- How detailed should my mission statement be?
- Where can I include social or charitable goals?
- How can I validate my vision and mission statement?