Contrary to popular belief, your business should have plenty of competitors. Thriving competition shows you’ve pinpointed a viable market. Defining and segmenting your competitors helps you better articulate your company’s unique value, while reassuring investors that your offerings will fill an existing need others recognize as an opportunity. In this learning stream, we’ll delve deep into the competition, with strategies for identifying and evaluating competitors and classifying them to discern where opportunities lie to fill gaps in the market.
You will learn:
- Why do I need competitors?
- Which companies are my competitors?
- What if I can’t find any competitors — or what if my company has too many?
- Which categories do my competitors claim?
- How can I identify opportunities within those segments?
Video Runtime: 32 Minutes
Estimated Time to Complete With Worksheets: 1 Hour