Business Planning Package
This information-packed course will walk you step-by-step through the creation of your business and financial plan that will:
- set you on the fast track to create the wildly successful business of your dreams
- make investors fight to bankroll your business…
- clearly differentiate your business from the competition in the marketplace
Don't try to build your entire business plan on your own. With our Business Planning Package, you get everything you need including the expert guidance and support that is invaluable in this process. Our planning package includes:
Gain the confidence that comes from knowing your business inside-out. Get the competitive advantage that comes from preparation: putting a pricing, sales, and positioning strategy in place. Enjoy the proven growth that comes with running a business from a business plan. With our tools, and live support, you will be positioning yourself for success.
- Gain a solid understanding of the capabilities that set your business apart from others.
- Build credibility with the people who are supporting your business by showing them that you have the right team with the right backgrounds, the best resources and equipment, and a business model that supports it all.
- Project the potential size of your customer base and forecast how it will grow based on the industry trends most relevant to your business.
- Position your product or service to make yourself stand out in today’s crowded market so that you catch customers’ attention and ensure you’re offering makes sense to them with a solid value proposition.
- Accelerate the launch of your exciting product or service that addresses customers' needs so that you can get to market fast with a clearly defined roadmap.
- Choose between the leading sales and marketing programs (19 of them), identify which make sense for your business, and learn how to leverage thought leadership.
- Create an execution strategy that includes key performance indicators, business milestones, a staffing plan, as well as identified risks and risk mitigation plans.
- Forecast a complete set of financials for your business, from revenue, staffing and expense models to cash flow and income statement (P&L).
With this Business Planning Package, you will create a successful business plan you can execute, and a pitch deck for your prospective investors—but most importantly you will come away with a complete understanding of your business and what is required for it to succeed, from every angle.
During this Course You Will…
- Connect with other entrepreneurs starting or refining their businesses.
- Determine the feasibility of your business and how to position it for growth.
- Develop a complete set of financials for your business to benchmark against.
- Determine the market growth rates, important trends, and the industry segments for your business.
- Create a competitive analysis for your business.
- Choose the most suitable marketing programs to leverage to optimize customer acquisition.
- Understand what investors are looking for in your business plan, and why.
- Determine your staffing needs and project out those needs 3 years.
- Develop a go-to-market strategy that will map a successful launch for your business.
Support Materials and Benefits
- Live Weekly Q&A sessions with Ken. Discuss your business strategies and ask lots of questions
- 15+ hours of video instruction
- Live Mastermind group led by subject matter experts who will dig deep and help flesh out your business concept
- Private Facebook group to form connections, share support, and ask questions along with other entrepreneurs in the course
- Communicate with Ken through unlimited email access during the course
- Business Plan Workbook—full of worksheets and tools to support your business plan creation
Inside the Micro-MBA Course
Live Q&A Session Every Week!
Enroll NOW and Receive These Bonuses
A 30-minute one-on-one consulting session with Ken Burke
Investor Pitch Practice with Ken. Ken will critique your pitch live
One year all access pass to the EntrepreneurNOW Network
Lifetime Access to the EntrepreneurNOW Mastermind Group
What Entrepreneurs Are Saying…
"Using the nuts-and-bolts worksheets from EntrepreneurNOW! and the one-on-one coaching has allowed me to find renewed clarity and enthusiasm for my seven-year-old business. I am now moving forward with key decisions regarding the programs and services we offer at our coworking spaces. My next goal is to use these resources to rethink our staffing needs and hiring process."
—Natasha Juliana, owner/founder, WORK Petaluma
“The guidance Ken has provided me has been invaluable to my business. We’re talking about the difference between success and failure. With Ken’s wisdom and the information on the site, any entrepreneur can learn how to start a business.”
—Smári, founder/CEO, Smári Organics
"Over the years I have used and been involved in the development of online resources for entrepreneurs. Emphasis is always on the latest tools and building communities of people in support. The difference with EntrepreneurNOW is that the tools and know-how are derived from the mind and experience (and incredible energy!) of Ken Burke. His easy, step-by-step directions have been invaluable in helping me re-frame my services to a whole new industry. And even when I don't work with Ken directly, I'm happy to switch to the on-line program — the EntrepreneurNOW content is frankly the best I've seen."
—Michael Giotis, Regional Sustainable Development Strategist
About Ken Burke
Ken Burke, founder and CEO of EntrepreneurNOW! Network, is a speaker, serial entrepreneur, mentor, and author. Ken founded MarketLive, a market-leading, enterprise class eCommerce software platform used by major merchants generating $2b in online sales through the platform. He sold MarketLive to Vista Equity Partners in 2016. Ken authored the book, “Intelligent Selling: The Art and Science of Selling Online,” as well as hundreds of industry articles. He earned his MBA in Entrepreneurship from the USC Marshall School of Business, which later awarded him the honor of Entrepreneur of the Year.
Our team will be there with you every step of the way providing our years of experience in business to support and guide you through this process. We are committed to making your business an incredible success.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the private online community group work?
You will receive an invitation to join the private community group on Facebook after you are accepted into this course. You should go ahead and introduce yourself at that time. The purpose of the group is to pose questions about your business and give you own perspective to other entrepreneurs who post questions. This group is private, so only Ken, and the entrepreneurs enrolled in this course will be allowed to post or comment. You don’t need to be active on Facebook to participate in the group, but you do need an email address and participation is not required but encouraged.
How many hours per week can I expect to spend on this course?
You will want to attend the Live Q&A each week while you are taking the course. Additionally, there is the time you allocate to completing sections of your business plan each week. In total, you may spend anywhere from 3-4 or more hours per week on this course and developing your business. Beyond that, depending on how much time you plan to invest in interacting with the group on the private Facebook page and Ken via email, that time commitment is really what you choose to make it. If you do this, you will have your business plan and investor deck complete in 12 weeks.
Will I have a business plan by the end of the course?
Yes. As long as you use the tools (videos and worksheets), you will have a complete business plan—and investor pitch deck—complete by the end of the course.
Do I need both Internet and phone to participate?
You will need an active Internet connection to participate in the weekly live video calls as well as interacting on the private Facebook group. It is best to watch the business planning video tutorials online, but there is an option to download them to your hard drive if you need to watch them offline.
Is a refund available for this course if I don’t like it?
You can reach customer support anytime at 1 (888) 578-1120 to discuss your issues with this course. Your satisfaction is incredibly important to us, and we will do everything we can to resolve any issues if they arise for you.
I have more questions—who do I ask?
If you have any further questions about this live video course, we are happy to answer them! Please get in touch by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.